Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Links: Veggie Burger Taste Test, Vegan Sushi, and PPK's New Etsy Store

Links to some things I liked this week:
  • I know I link to them at least once a week, but The Kitchn posts gorgeous photos like this watermelon radish:


  • C'est La Vegan posted some yummy sounding vegan sushi recipes. I'd definitely like to try making the spicy tempeh roll recipe.
  • And lastly, my vegan idols over at Post Punk Kitchen have an Etsy store with adorable aprons and great looking t-shirts.

And speaking of Post Punk Kitchen, are you heading to a Vegan Bake Sale for Haiti? Info and a Google sign-up doc if you want to bake is on this Facebook page. I'll be at Moo Shoes this Sunday with my carrot cupcakes!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information.
    Sushi Grade Fish
    Making Sushi Rice
    Japanese Fried Rice

    ReplyDelete