Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heading back to Bonnaroo...


It's that time of year again. I'm packing up & flying to TN tomorrow for the annual Bonnaroo festival, for work. I always dread going... the heat, the humidity, the reek of tens of thousands of people camping for four days with minimal showers and porta-potties... I'm getting dizzy just thinking about it. Plus, there's the whole problem of finding decent vegan food in the middle of TN, although there are some good options once we're inside the festival itself. As much as I dread it, we almost always end up having fun once we get there, though. It's hard working in that kind of heat, but we do manage to squeeze in some good entertainment and can usually catch at least a few shows. And the people watching, well it just can't be beat.

I will again chronicle my days at Bonnaroo and give you the lowdown from a vegan perspective. Until then, check out my post from last year's festival. Will there be more vegan options this year? A veggie burger stand? Vegan sweets? More BBQ tofu sandwiches? Stay tuned to find out soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. I'm actually super envious of your trip! That lineup is STACKED! Might actually have to try to get to this thing next year. Hope you have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete