Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving is TOMORROW?!?!


Well here we are again. Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I haven't tried out a SINGLE new recipe. How do you people with babies manage to cook??? I'M SO TIRED!!!

All I've got is this Trader Joe's Turkey-less Roast in the fridge, some Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, potatoes for mashing, and some mushroom gravy. I also have the makings for the Maple Pecan Pie from Vegan Pie in the Sky, but man am I having a hard time getting motivated to make that today. Except for the pecan pie, I'm not working from any recipes this year. I'm just winging it and hoping that the vegan Thanksgiving gods will be smiling upon me. I apologize if I have let anyone down who came here looking for Thanksgiving inspiration. My inspiration has temporarily left me but I promise I will be working on some holiday/New Year's eats very soon.

A very happy Turkey-less Thanksgiving to all of you. May all your sweet potatoes be covered in vegan marshmallows and all your pumpkin pies topped with coconut whipped cream.
xoxo,
Leinana

No comments:

Post a Comment